The Office of Facilities & Engineering is comprised of Construction Management, Environmental Health and Safety, and Facilities. All aspects for each department and their activities fall under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Facilities and Engineering.
Facilities is made up of three divisions comprised of ten separate shops, as well as entities for contractual services, campus housing, and the boat center. The primary function of Facilities is to provide maintenance and repair of the campus buildings, facilities, and grounds.
Construction Management is responsible for all-new construction on campus. This includes but is not limited to any major renovations and facility upgrades on campus.
The Environmental Health & Safety Department promotes and maintains a safe and healthy campus environment by providing technical expertise and comprehensive oversight for all campus environmental health and safety programs and activities. Additionally, this element within Facilities and Engineering regularly coordinates with other campus departments and outside agencies to protect college resources and ensure regulatory compliance.
- LTC James Beam, Ret. - Associate Vice President of Facilities and Engineering
- Teresa Lauterbach - Administrative Assistant
- Glenn Easterby - Deputy Director of Facilities/Resident Engineer
- Kathleen Dille - Resident Architect
- Greg Moore - Capital Projects Manager
- Francis Smith - Construction Manager
- H. David Orr - Director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Mary Game - Director of Facilities Finance
- Carla McIntyre - Construction Management Accountant
- Christine Simmons - Work Order Clerk
- Juan Santiago - Utilities Division Chief
- Paul Cantrell - Energy Manager
- Boiler Plant
- Electric Shop
- HVAC Shop
- Machine Shop
- Mark Christenberry - Buildings Division Chief
- Jonathan Lewellyn - Facilities and Housing Coordinator
- Paint Shop
- Carpenter Shop
- Lock Shop
- Zone Maintenance
- Mike Dunkerley - Grounds Division Chief
- Oswald Nava - Contractual Services
- Boat Center
- Grounds Shop
- Motor Pool